Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All is well in the land of Bears

Preproduction is underway for the first official release. We're nailing the tunes down and naming them, and tracking should begin sometime next week. Needless to say, we're very excited. This project is at least 3 years in the making, and it'll be nice to have something other than my choppy homemade demos on our Bandcamp page. I think I'm going to take those down soon, just to build suspense. I'll be programming drums and tracking direct signals first, in that order. I think if all goes well, we should have it out by this summer.

I've been contemplating doing a live gig with programmed drums. I wonder how it would go. Guess there's only one way to find out. Perhaps for an EP release party? We shall see...

Stay tuned..

-d

No comments:

Post a Comment